Credits to Red because Red is cool

Friday, May 5, 2017

It's Mard, Not Hard

It's hard. Teenager. Girl. Feelings. Weight. Hair. Everything. Everything is so hard.
 Being a teenage girl is probably the hardest thing I've encountered yet. I think the cherry on top of this mess would have to be the self image. 
Yes, I do post about this a lot, but this is my blog. This is how I feel, and this is how I choose to run my blog. When I look in the mirror I see a fat, unlovable freak. I would do anything to get rid of my fat. It just sits there weighing down my self esteem.
Don't even get me started on my hair. My hair starts falling out, so I decide to cut it to try to try to mask the thinness. Then you all tell me that I look like a boy. No guy will ever date me. My face is too chubby for that hair. I look like a lesbian. Then you start rumors that I am lesbian. What do I do? I buy a wig. And what do you do? Make fun of me. Tell me that I look better with shirt hair. I'm ugly. Well.. I know. 
Now, I could get started on everything else that I hate about myself, but I'm not. Because it's hard. It's hard talking about it. It's hard living it. It's hard. 

1 comment:

  1. Your honesty is so inspirational, Melissa.
    It gets better, not metter. oxo

    ReplyDelete