Credits to Red because Red is cool

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What It's Like to End a Mriendship Not Friendship

Sorry that this blog post is so late, someone hacked my computer, and I can't access it. Anyways..
What is it like to end a friendship? I think I'll do it in the form of a poem



 Endings Not Mendings

by: Melissa


One day you're friends.
One day it ends.
A piece of you falls.
A piece of you bawls.
You can't stop it.
You can't help it.
It was meant to be this way;
no matter how hard it hurts.
Not all friendships are ended,
But all friendships can be mended.


Within one year I lost two of my best friends. I miss them both dearly. Sometimes I see them on social media or in public and my bruised heart cracks a bit more. 
Ending a friendship with a close friend is probably the worst pain that I've ever felt. Most of the time they're your other half. When they leave, so does a part of you. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post. I am going to share it with my daughter whose best friend ended their friendship this year. It's tough at any age.

    ReplyDelete