Credits to Red because Red is cool

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Matus Not Status Update: It's Complicated

This week's blog post is, "It's Complicated." At first, I didn't know what to put. Then I thought things over, and I think that I figured out what to type for zero eyes to read.
I'm not really sure how I feel about my body. Sometimes, I like it. I think my stomach and legs are the bees knees! Then, on days like today, I want to starve myself for 3 years.
Having an eating disorder and finally being at a healthy weight is difficult. You're eating again, you're healthy, but you still have the same mentality, I don't know if I like my body. All I can do is hope that I'll finally accept it, no matter what it looks like.

2 comments:

  1. wow nice to know i have zero eyes and also UR BODY IS GREATTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your honest post, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete